I’ve just been nominated for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award by talented authors, Virginia Nelson and Tallulah Rose. Virginia recently released two novels, Eternal Lovers & Cupid and Penelope. To find out more about her work, you can visit her website. Tallulah writes deliciously spicy novels and you can learn more about her work by visiting her website.
The Rules of the Award are as follows:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award’s requirements.
So, here are seven things about me:
- I didn’t start writing (seriously) until I was nearly 40 years old.
- I’m married with four kids.
- I used to live in California and I really miss the ocean.
- I’m such a huge fan of blogs, I was actually stressed about doing this post because it wasn’t easy for me to narrow down 15 blogs to nominate.
- I love vampires, but don’t write about them.
- I’m completely obsessed with Grumpy Cat.
- I love Law & Order SVU.
My nominees for the award:
- Joleene Naylor
- Amy Metz
- Greg Hart
- Kay Kauffman
- Sophie Tallis
- Kate Jack
- Will MacMillan Jones
- Donna Yates
- Andrea Baker
- Victoria Barrow
- Maegan Provan
- E.B. Black
- Michel Prince
- Merita King
- A.F.E. Smith
Please stop by and visit these awesome bloggers.